STAY ALIVE! (Psalm 118:17)
Preface: The final message in The Survival Kit series is simply this — Stay Alive! No matter how hard life gets, no matter how low we may fall, no matter what others say about us, Stay Alive! The blessing is in living and not dying. I want us to know this, much of staying alive is based on our perspective, the way we approach life, how we see our lives, and how we regard the One who has given us the gift of life. Seeing life as a gift is the first key, living as a gift to this world is the second key, and finally, living to honor the Gift-giver is the third key. Armed with the understanding of these three keys, we will be able to survive anything knowing that life was meant to be lived. Stay alive; we are almost home!
1. LIFE AS A GIFT:
- 1ST – See Life As God’s Good Gift (James 1:17).
- 2ND – Live Life With Thankfulness (Ps. 107:1-2).
- 3RD – Love Life As Part Of Loving God (John 1:4).
- Lesson: In Everything Give Thanks (1 Thess. 5:18).
2. LIVE AS A GIFT:
- 1ST – Live As A Gift To The World (John 3:16). You Are The Gift!
- 2ND – Live As A Gift To Your Generation (Gen. 45:7). Your Life Affects The Unborn!
- 3RD – Live As A Gift To God’s Kingdom (Eph. 4:8, 11). Your Life Matters!
- Lesson: We Are God’s Gift To This World.
3. LIVE FOR THE GIFT-GIVER:
- 1ST – Live For His Purpose (1 Cor. 6:20). Glorify God With Your Life!
- 2ND – Live For His Plan (John 15:16). Gain For God In Your Life!
- 3RD – Live For His Pleasure (Rev. 4:11). Gratify God Thru Your Life!
- Lesson: Live To Glorify God, (Phil. 1:21).
PRAYER: FATHER, THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE!