THE RIGHT VIEW OF YOU
Preface: As we continue with our study in perspectives, we now come to the view of ourselves, and its importance. It must be stated that a correct view of God leads to a correct view of self. According to the Scriptures we have been created in the image of God, therefore the knowledge of the substance from which the image is derived is paramount for a proper image. In Part 2 of this series, The Right View Of You explores the truths that we are in fact embodied spirits, eternal in nature as we march through time, while being transformed daily from being sinners to becoming saints by the grace of God. It is the journey of the redeemed, those who an omnipotent God has redeemed from the hand of the enemy. I want to invite us to take another look at ourselves, to see ourselves the way God sees us.
1. SPIRITS IN BODIES: Grasshoppers Or Giants, We Must Decide! (Num. 13:32)
- Spirits From His Spirit, (Gen. 1:26).
- Bodies From The Dust, (Gen. 2:7a).
- God En-Fleshed Is Who We Are, (Gen. 2:7b).
- Lesson: We Are More Than Meets the Eye! (John 10:34).
2. ETERNALS IN TIME: Dogs Or Masters, We Must Decide! (Matt. 15:27)
- Eternity Is Our Residence, (Ecc. 3:11).
- Time Is Our Race, (Ecc. 9:11).
- The Eternal Is Greater Than The Temporal! (John 3:31).
- Lesson: We Are Masters Of Our Journey Thru Time! (Rom. 8:37-39)
3. SAINTS OUT OF SINNERS: Sinner or Saints, We Must Decide! (Heb. 12:23)
- Broken: Born A Sinner Thru Adam’s Blood, (Ps. 51:5).
- Born-Again: Reborn A Saint Thru Jesus’ Blood, (1 Cor. 6:11).
- Beautiful: Made Right Thru Jesus Christ, (2 Cor. 5:21).
- Lesson: We Are No Longer Slaves! (Job 14:4)
PRAYER: FATHER, HELP US TO SEE OURSELVES!