3. GIFTS & WORLDS:
a. God’s gifts, (James 1:17), when used, create worlds, (Eph. 3:20-21). These worlds are called sub-worlds or disciplines. On one level we all live in the world, (Ps. 24:1a), and on another level we also live in various sub-worlds, (Ps. 24:1b). God’s gifts in operation create fulness.
b. The primary job of the believer is to occupy in these sub-worlds, (Luke 19:13), knowing that absence from these sub-worlds create voids which are easily and readily filled by demonic squatters, (2 Cor. 4:3-4).
c. Christianity’s active presence and sustained relevance in these sub-worlds is how the Kingdom of God is revealed and advanced, (Matt. 13:33).
In God’s Kingdom and in major organizations governance is everything. The presence of or the lack of governance can be seen in the following ways:
- Structural – How work is performed within a structural framework.
- Attitudinal – How individuals respond to instructions and or correction.
- Efficiency – How individuals respond to organizational communication (i.e. emails, voicemails, memos etc.).
- Productivity – How individuals deliver on stated requests or deliverables.
- Mission & Vision Adherence – Work that understands and advances both.
- Brand Awareness – Work that understands and complies with the brand.
- Policy Judgment – Eliminating the need for humans to measure hearts.
Strong Governance Reveals:
- An Organization’s Speed = Done & Stood Fast, (Ps. 33:9).
- An Organization’s Level = Challenge & Nevertheless, (Luke 5:5).
- An Organization’s Results = Net Breaking & Boat Sinking, (Luke 5:6-7).
- An Organization’s Value = Quality Of Governors
Conclusion: A Kingdom without governance is no Kingdom at all! (Judges 21:25)