CHURCH: RESETTING OUR DESTINY! (Hab. 2:14)
Preface: The final aspects of The Great Reset deal with perhaps what is critical for all Christians; preparing for the Lord’s return, finishing the assignment entrusted to us, and entering eternity. These three facets of our destiny stand out as paramount, and they each build upon the other. The first is perhaps the most important, the 2nd coming or Parousia of the Lord for His church. For this, every believer must prepare and be prepared while encouraging others to do the same. The next is finishing our earthly assignment, which is the restoring of all things to their original state. This is the true work of ministry. The final aspect is the glorious promise of life eternal in the worlds to come, or as some have put it, “going up yonder to be with my Lord.” This concluding message is vital for all to heed as we reset our destiny and what could be more important than our end.
1. PREPARING FOR HIS COMING – A GLORIOUS CHURCH:
- A Pure Church: Washed & Ready (Eph. 5:26-27).
- A Powerful Church: Working & Ready (Luke 19:13).
- A Prepared Church: Watching & Ready (Matt. 25:13).
- Prayer: Lord Prepare Us To Be Your Dwelling Place!
2. FINISHING HIS ASSIGNMENT – A GLORIOUS EARTH:
- Finishing: Gen. 2:1; Ex. 40:33; 2 Chron. 7:11; John 19:30; 2 Tim. 4:7.
- We Have His Authority To Reclaim The Earth (Ps. 2:8).
- We Have His Ability To Restore The Earth (Joel 2:25).
- We Have His Acumen To Reset The Earth (Hab. 2:14).
- Prayer: Father, Give Us The Earth As Our Possession!
3. ENTERING HIS ETERNITY – A GLORIOUS REALM:
- A People Worthy = Heaven Is For The Saved (Rev. 21:24).
- A People Written = Heaven Is For The True (Rev. 21:27).
- A People Welcomed = Heaven Is For The Called (Rev. 22:17).
- Prayer: Father, Welcome Us Into Your Eternal Glory!
PRAYER: FATHER, PREPARE US TO BE READY & WAITING!