2 CORINTHIAN 5:7
Preface: As we conclude this life-changing series, there is one final element that we all need to really surge in a post-pandemic reality, and this is Faith. Faith, a crucial element for all of life, can be described as the supernatural gift of God enabling us to see the future, to believe for that future, to hope until that future manifest, and to take the appropriate steps to bring about that future. Faith is also the element that brings about God’s pleasure, because “without faith it is impossible to please God,” (Hebrews 11:6). In this final message we will explore the antithesis to faith which is fear and its paralyzing qualities. We will also look at the role people play in our faith journey, and finally, what the favor of God is able to do when it is added to our faith. Now more than ever we are called to “walk by faith!”
1. FEAR: THE ENEMY OF FAITH!
- Fear: The Present That God Has Never Given! (2 Tim. 1:7).
- Fear: The Paralyzer Of Faith’s Substance & Evidence, (Heb. 11:1).
- Fear: The Power Used Most By The Adversary, (Ps. 23:4).
- Lesson: We Live By Faith And With No Fear!
2. FRIENDS: THE ENABLERS OF FAITH!
- Clairvoyants: Faith Friends Are Those Who Dream Too, (Prov. 27:17).
- Confidants: Faith Friends Are Those Who Agree Too, (Amos 3:3).
- Comrades: Faith Friends Are Those Who Fight Too, (1 Tim. 6:12).
- Lesson: Choose Friends Who Enable, Never Disable, Your Faith!
3. FAVOUR: THE EMPOWERMENT OF FAITH!
- Favour: The Secret Power Behind Faith, (Prov. 10:22).
- Favor: The Timing Behind Faith’s Manifestation, (Ps. 102:13).
- Favor: The Colored Coat That Opens Up The World, (Gen. 37:3).
- Lesson: God’s Favor Added To Your Faith Makes Anything Possible!
PRAYER: FATHER, BLESS US WITH YOUR GIFT OF FAITH!