Preface: As this new post-pandemic world dawns over the horizon there is one element that we are all going to need, that is FUEL. The tank of our lives will need filling up. The length and severity of the pandemic has drained many lives. Many have been drained of vitality, of joy, of hope, of peace, of strength, and the list goes on. Part 2 of this series looks at the importance of the right fuel to ignite our inner engines and truly propel us forward. I want to invite you to take a moment to pull over and allow this word to refuel you and then continue your journey to the life that God has ordained for you and your house.
1. PASSION: THE ENERGY OF HEART!
- Passion: That Which Drives You, Is Your Fuel, (Ps. 37:4).
- Passion: That Which Bothers You, Is Your Fuel, (Ex. 2:11-12).
- Passion: That Which Satisfies You, Is Your Fuel, (Judges 7:4).
- Lesson: Do It With Passion Or Don’t Do It At All!
2. PROGESSION: THE ENERGY OF THE HANDS!
- Hands In: Commit To Progress Or Go Home! (Prov. 22:29).
- Hands On: Commit To Sacrifice Or Go Home! (Ecc. 9:10).
- Hands Down: Commit To Commitment Or Go Home! (Luke 9:62).
- Lesson: Progress Is The Fruit Of Our Commitment!
3. POWER: THE ENERGY OF THE HEAVENS!
- Trust: Remember God’s Promise Of Power, (John 1:12).
- Trust: Release Your Power Into His Power, (Eph. 6:10).
- Trust: Relax And Let God’s Power Work Through You, (Phil. 2:13).
- Lesson: Let The Power From Above Do For You Below!
PRAYER: FATHER, BLESS US WITH HEAVEN’S POWER!