Preface: As the world begins to slowly emerge from the global pandemic, we must now prepare for what I am calling post-pandemic living. This new series is designed to share some helpful tips on how we can succeed in a new reality that is coming. Post-Pandemic Living looks at three keys, Focus, Fuel, and Faith. Keys that will aid us in making the most of the life ahead. In Part 1 we will delve into the concept of Focus; having a laser sharp lens that helps us to overcome distractions, sidestep detours, and avoid impending dangers. Focus is seeing the end, heading toward that end, and finally, enduring until the end. Whatever this new world is shaping up to be, we are confident that God is with us and His plan for us will always succeed.
- Urgencies: Know What Demands Your Time, (Ecc. 3:1).
- Emergencies: Know What Deserves Your Attention, (Ex. 3:3-4).
- Foxes: Know What Demands Your Wisdom, (Song 2:15)
- Lesson: Do Not Use All Of Your Time & Attention Chasing Foxes!
- Clarity: Know Your Path, (1 Cor. 7:20).
- Continuity: Know Your Pace, (Ecc. 9:11).
- Completion: Know Your End Point, (Heb. 12:2).
- Lesson: Find Your Path, Fix Your Pace, And Finish Your Race!
- Voices: Take Heed To Your Counsellors, (Prov. 11:14; 15:22; 24:6).
- Vices: Take Heed To Your Cravings, (Prov. 23:2).
- Vehicles: Take Heed To Your Carriers, (Prov. 14:12).
- Lesson: See The Dangers Ahead And Avoid Them At All Cost!
PRAYER: FATHER, BLESS US WITH LASER FOCUS!