Preface: In this concluding message, Doing Beyond, let us focus on the power of doing. If we have the right thoughts, leading us to the right speech, the only thing that remains is doing. Doing is really where the fruits can be found. Doing is the act of taking the logos or the thought from the mind, moving it beyond the lips, and putting flesh on it so that it becomes Rhema or a manifested word! Doing is the incarnation of thought and speech, and it is the final frontier. We must avoid being a generation of just thinkers and speakers, and not doers. Remember this truth taught to us in the book of James 1:19, “be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only,” lest we end up deceiving ourselves. It’s time to go to work now!
1. DO SOMETHING GLORIOUS:
- Light: Our Doing Must Luminate The World, (John 8:12).
- Life: Our Doing Must Lift The World, (John 11:25).
- Loose: Our Doing Must Liberate The World, (John 11:44).
- Lesson: World-Changing Effects Must Be In All Our Doing!
2. DO SOMETHING GRACE-FILLED:
- Truth: Our Doing Must Defeat Falsehoods, (John 14:6).
- Triumph: Our Doing Must Defeat The Devil, (John 12:31).
- Triumph: Our Doing Must Defeat Death, (John 20:6).
- Lesson: Great Grace Must Be In All Our Doing!
3. DO SOMETHING GREAT:
- BIG: God Is Too Great For Us To Do Something Small, (Ps. 48:1).
- BEAUTIFUL: God Is Too Glorious For Us To Do Something Ugly, (Ps. 48:2).
- BOLD: God Is Too Grand For Us To Do Something Average, (Ps. 48:4-6).
- Lesson: God’s Greatness Must Be In All Our Doing!
PRAYER: FATHER, ANOINT US TO DO GREAT THINGS!