Path to Spiritual Growth
Everything created by God is designed to grow. Spiritual growth is becoming more like Jesus Christ. Spiritual growth is basic to the life of a believer, just as physical growth is basic to the life of any person.
To truly experience spiritual growth we should completely desire to worship Jesus making him the center of our lives, allow the Holy Spirit to do the work as He pleases, placing our focus on studying the Word and prayer.
The path to spiritual growth requires becoming engaged in the practice of the following:
- Increasing in your knowledge and understanding of God's Word : I Peter 2:2
- Increasing in your practice of Christ-like qualities which in include walking in the gifts and fruits of the Holy spirit, prayer
- Increasing in your faith and trust in God
- Increasing in your understanding and practice of Worship
- Decreasing in your frequency and severity of sin